CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the Automotive Service
Association (ASA) we adhere to the (ASA) Code of Ethics.
ASA's Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry's standard for professional
These high standards mean you can rest assured that you will be treated with honesty and
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or
remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are
required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within
the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.
At The Auto Shop we believe that you deserve the best!
Timing Belt Replacement Info ||
Taking The Scare Out Of Auto Repair
Mail The Auto Shop
Last modified Wednesday, 20-Oct-04 05:30:01 PDTCopyright © 1996-2003 by The Auto Shop. All rights reserved.
This page built by 5 Dogs!
Please report incorrect or missing links to firstname.lastname@example.org